Our private studios are the perfect place to launch a professional career in San Diego. We give our studio artists exposure during gallery events with open studios and feature their work on the website. Artists are welcome to host clients and small events in their own private space. Book a tour to view the floor plan.
Starting at $2.25 per square foot.
Our co-working spaces are designed to accommodate painters who need a space to paint in but a studio is not available or affordable. No rental lease required and the artist is welcome to come to Art on 30th and paint anytime during business hours (click to view times) and when classes are not full.
Lockers are also available on a first-come basis at $25 per month—a great add-on for our co-working artists.
Cost: $100 per month
To Get Started:
If you are interested in leasing a studio, please download and fill out the Rental Application PDF and email it to us. We will get back to you soon and confirm receipt.
Nothing says “professional artist” like having a studio!
• Located in North Park’s vibrant arts and culture district
• Be part of an art-to-market community
• Natural, streaming day light in the hallways
• Select studios feature sky lights and windows
• Parking lot on a "first come, first serve" basis
• Access to kitchenette, restrooms, and lounge
• Secure 24/7 access with remote-activated gate
• Air conditioning
• Beside MTS Bus Route 2 (North Park/Downtown)
• Spaces range from 100–400 square feet
• Prices ranges from $275–$1,025 per month