intermediate AbStract acrylics
Prerequisite for this class is Beginning Acrylics.
This course builds upon the skills acquired in the basic class. Artists will learn about composition for abstract art, different tools and mediums to incorporate in a piece of artwork and how to start an abstract piece from scratch.
Each artist will be working on 1-2 pieces that they will complete during the 6-week course. This course may be repeated and new lessons will be added as artists advance.
Kate's Supply List
Ann's Supply List
(get 20% off with a supply kit from Artist & Craftsman)
• Cost $199 (6 classes)
• Tuesdays AM, 10:30am-1:30pm with Kate Ashton
• Wednesdays PM, 6pm-9pm with Ann Golumbuk
• Student parking available in back lot
Be sure to pick up a Student Parking Pass at the front desk when you arrive.
Proficient artists who have taken this class may want to investigate our Advanced Acrylics class.
If you are registering for the first time but do not consider yourself an intermediate painter, please get in touch using the contact form below:
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS CLASS...
• those who have already taken Beginning Abstract Acrylics
• those who want an understanding of abstract language
• those who want to create strong compositions
• those who want to learn new techniques with new tools