Our co-working spaces are designed to accommodate makers of all kinds who need a space for an hour or two. Even small groups for events who want to create in a studio environment. No rental lease required, simply register for any available time slot during the month.
Cost: $100 per month
If you need more dedicated space than the co-working option for creating but don't want the responsibility of renting solo, we offer shared studios as an option. A great way for artists to begin the transition into making art professionally. Book a tour.
Starting at $2.50 per square foot.
Our private studios are the perfect place to launch a professional career. We give our studio artists exposure during gallery events with open studios and on the website with their own studio webpage. Artists are welcome to host clients and small events in their own private space. Book a tour to view the floor plan.
Starting at $2.25 per square foot.
To Get Started:
If you are interested in leasing a studio, please download and fill out the Rental Application PDF and email it to us. We will get back to you soon and confirm receipt.
Nothing says “professional artist” like having a studio!
• Located in North Park’s vibrant arts and culture district
• Be part of an art-to-market community
• Natural, streaming day light in the hallways
• Select studios feature sky lights and windows
• Parking lot on a "first come, first serve" basis
• Access to kitchenette, restrooms, and lounge
• Secure 24/7 access with remote-activated gate
• Air conditioning
• Beside MTS Bus Route 2 (North Park/Downtown)
• Spaces range from 100–400 square feet
• Prices ranges from $275–$1,025 per month