INTRO TO Realism DRAWING
A hands-on studio approach covering all the fundamentals of realism drawing!
This class will consist of instructor demos and practical exercises. It will cover a refresher of the basics of drawing, tools, and techniques in pencil and charcoal and will explore some new horizons along the way.
Students will leave this workshop with tools and skills to confidently create works on their own.
This class is for beginning and intermediate level artists.
You are welcome to use anything you already own for tools as long as it fits the topic. You will need a large drawing pad with a rigid support (the drawing board) plus a smaller sketchbook.
• Cost $199 (6 classes)
• Tuesdays, 7:00pm-9:00pm
• Max 10 students
• Outdoor painting space will be open in our private back lot
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS CLASS...
• those who want to learn to use drawing materials
• those who want to learn hand-eye coordination
• those who want stronger rendering skills
• adults who want to strengthen painting in the realism style
About the guest instructor
Mick Phelan is a member/past President of West Coast Drawing, Paisanos International, and T.H.E.M. Graduate of UCSD. Actively exhibiting in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas. Currently in Mexico and Barcelona.