Learn how to conceptualize and develop an endearing, realistic character using thumbnail sketches. Create captivating visual layouts and design for genres such as:
Experiment with various color palettes to convey mood and emotion. Delve into mixed-media methods to enhance your work with depth and lively hues. From watercolor and gouache style of to a layered approach that incorporates marker, you'll learn how to bring your work to life with charm and whimsy.
Note: Student should have basic or intermediate drawing and painting skills prior to taking this class.
• Cost $199 (6 classes)
• Wednesdays, 6:00pm-8:00pm
• Student parking available in back lot
Be sure to pick up a Student Parking Pass at the front desk when you arrive.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS CLASS...
• those who want to learn to use drawing materials
• those who want to learn how to develop characters
• those who want stronger rendering skills
• teenagers who are preparing for college art classes