Oil painting for Beginners
Join us for the essentials of oil painting! Learn how to begin to "see" objects you are trying to represent with oil paint. Throughout the class, students go through small exercises to learn easy painting techniques for improving observational skills while working from still life setups and photo references.
• Supplies and starting an oil painting
• Simple color mixing
• Tips for painting from a photo
• Tuesdays, 6pm-9pm
• Supply list: see instructor section below for link.
• Cost $199 (6 classes)
Register below to sign up for the next 6-week session.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS CLASS...
• those who are new to painting with oils
• those who are ready to get back into oil painting
• those who enjoy realism
• those who want to learn from a classical approach
Register for one of the options below to sign up for the next 6-week session.